Everybody would really want to master success as soon as possible so as to see its fruitful results immediately. Before you reach success, try first to ponder on these five easy steps and after that begin unlocking the gates towards success. Success that you have long been wanting to have.
1. Accessing the state of success mastery. You already know what this state is, unconsciously. You already had peak experiences and you already experienced flow in your life. In addition to that, you do it naturally. The only problem is that you do it for short periods of time, at certain moments. You usually experience flow when you perform something that is easy and fun for you. NLP has a lot of tools to make this success mindset work for you, whenever you need it. You can use NLP submodalities or NLP anchoring to do that. (common and fairly easy neuro linguistic programming techniques)
2. Inner team building. Abraham Lincoln said: “A house divided cannot stand”. This is a good metaphor to explain that the different parts of yourself are often in conflict one with another. When this happens, you feel inadequate or incongruent. It’s a bit like when you say yes but your body language really says no. There are a lot of neuro linguistic programming techniques to bring harmony and to turn conflict into agreement like the NLP 6-step reframing pattern or the NLP squash.
3. Building beliefs that support success mastery. If you want to have a sustainable success mindset, you need to change your limiting beliefs and build a belief system that will support success. Again, you can apply the NLP yes/no pattern or the NLP belief change process to achieve this success mindset. These are very powerful and easy-to-apply neuro linguistic programming techniques.
4. Begin with mastery. You have accessed your success mastery mindset in step 1. Now you need to bring that feeling in your past and your future. By doing that, you naturally build the mindset: “I always had the success mindset, I have the success mastery mindset now and I always will have the success mindset in my life. That’s just who I am.” You can achieve that through NLP time line therapy or NLP future pacing processes. (more advanced neuro linguistic programming techniques)
5. Live your personal genius. You access your success mastery mindset; you are in harmony with who you are, your beliefs and values. You have transferred that ability to your past and to your future. Now it’s time to live your success mindset.